Introduction

Hello!

This is just a quick introduction for anyone who doesn't know me so I'll keep it short and sweet.

For the 2017 harness racing season I'm going to be the official photographer at York Harness Raceway so I've created this mini-site in order to have somewhere to publish the photos for people to take a look through.

I've been interested in photography since I was young but only invested in a 'proper' camera in 2015; I use a Canon 700D with primarily a 70-300mm lens for racing shots and a standard 18-55mm lens for presentation-style photos.  I am a member of Alba Photographic Society which has been a valuable source of information and tips for my photography and many of the shots I will be taking over the course of the summer will be shortlisted for internal club competitions where possible.

Prints of photos published on the site will be available to purchase (standard A4 size however if different sizes required, please feel free to ask).  I currently use a dedicated photography printing company for my prints so these will not be available on the day of the racing.  However, as I travel to nearly all of the harness race meetings across the UK I will be able to bring prints with me to the next fixture (wherever that may be).  Alternatively, prints can be posted.

Prices
(all print orders to include copies of .jpeg photo if required)
1 x A4 print = £8.00
2 x A4 print = £15.00
3 x A4 print = £20.00

Text can be added to the prints as requested (i.e. date/track/race/horse name/owner/trainer/driver/time) - please specify when placing your order.

Before I sign off, here's a couple of sample photos I've taken over the course of the last few months:

 
 
 
 

Please direct any queries to thomassa1989@hotmail.co.uk or send me a message on Facebook.

Sarah XxX

Comments